Ok, So what’s the deal?
Well, Orbit’s wonderfest of wedding photography packages start at only £299 and this includes as standard:
- Me, the photographer, with my unique style and lack of inhibition when the canapes are doing the rounds
- Comms and support using the wonders of modern technology (or in person if it’s doable)
- 5ish ‘sneak peek’ pictures dropped into your inbox 48 hours after your wedding so you can start Facebooking how damn fine and awesome your wedding was
- Your final flipping fantabulous pictures delivered via a digital download link 3 – 4 weeks after your wedding
- An online print shop for you or your guests to order prints including a whopping 30% discount offer on all orders (for first 10 days gallery is open)
- You can do what you like with your pictures (apart from sell them to ‘Hello!’ – unless you cut me in on the deal!)
- Convenient online contract and payment so all the boring stuff is dealt with quick sharpish and tickety-boo!
- Planned instalment payments at no extra cost available
Having a Smaller / Socially distanced wedding?
No problem! In these difficult times I am pleased to offer a bespoke package for smaller weddings where full coverage may not be ideal and necessary.
2 hours coverage is £299
(£99 for each additional hour thereafter up to 5 hours total coverage)
Wedding photography packages
- This is the full ensemble of wedding photo nirvana. I’ll be with you for approximately 12 hours from preparations through to late night shenanigans on the dance floor! This is the package if you want pretty much everything photo’d – the good, the gorgeous and the downright badly behaved!
- You’re gonna get all the key bits with this bad boy but with shorter coverage of approximately 8 hours. That’s enough for bridal preparations (or swap for coverage of the dancing if that’s more up your street), arrivals, the ceremony and your celebrations up to speeches.
- Perfectomundo for couples looking for more ‘lite-touch’ 6 hours coverage of the mission critical bits including arrivals at the ceremony, the ceremony and celebrations until the meal is served.
Get in touch if you have any questions or want to check my availability! I will be happy to give you a full and personalised quote for any bespoke requirements that you might have.
A 25% booking fee will be required at the time of booking and full fee instalment payments are available.
“Can I just say, what a guy, he went above and beyond what I expect from a photographer and one of the nicest gentleman I have ever met!”– Louise & Jason
When we will receive our pictures?
About 3 -4 weeks after your wedding, but I will send you about 5 images 48 hours after your wedding so that you can post them all over Social Media!
Your final delivered pictures will be available via my lovely online gallery from where you can download, share and order awesome prints and albums that will make you guys look great!
How many pictures will we receive?
That does depend on the length of coverage and size of the wedding but anywhere between 300 – 500 is normal.
What about formal portraits? Do you take these?
The short answer is yes! Although my style of photography is candid and natural, if you need a small number of group shots and couple portraits then this is no problem.
I like to limit portraits to no more than 30 minutes so no one gets bored and I can get on with the candid photography that you prefer. We can discuss your portrait requirements when you book. You can see more of my portrait style by clicking this link and view my relaxed engagement photography work here
Do you retain copyright?
Yes, Orbit Photography retains copyright but you have unrestricted rights to use, distribute and print the images as you wish (excluding commercial and editorial use). Orbit will use pictures of your wedding for its own promotional purposes after you have received them e.g. in a portfolio gallery, on Instagram.
What if you are ill on the day?
If I really can’t make it due to illness then I know lots of similar photographers and I’m in a number of photographer groups so I could call upon them in an emergency.
Are you insured?
You better believe it! I can show you the certificate signed in blood too!
How you approaching COVID 19?
In short, these difficult times require flexibility and understanding. If you need to postpone your wedding then I will not charge you to change your booking and I will honour the agreed fee. If you need to cancel outright or I cannot do your rescheduled date then I will give you a full refund.
Do you provide print products?
Yes, I offer a range of print products via the gallery that you and your guests will have access to. You can learn more about these here
If you have any other questions or would like to book them please do get in touch….