Hi, Robin here!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my website! I’m chuffed that you’re considering me to be your wedding photographer.
First up, say ‘Hello!’ to the wedding photography team
So who am I?
I’m going to spare you a load of marketing ‘flannel’ but I’m sure you’d want to know just a little about me so here goes… (cue ‘I hate talking about myself’ cringe)
- I’m married to the lovely Katherine and we have two whipper snappers, Rowan and Ned
- I was born In Kidderminster, raised on the Isle Of Wight and ruined in Swindon – true story
- We now live on the sun soaked Somerset and Devon border and are forever picking straw from our hair
- I love riding bicycles and I have toiled up Tour de France climbs and scared myself stupid rolling back down them
- My current addiction: Cabury’s Giant Buttons (3 bags for £1.20 in Tescos – bastards!)
- My favourite boxset – This Country
- My favourite movie – Apocalypse Now
- My favourite place – Steephill Cove, Isle of Wight
- My favourite holiday destination – Outer Hebrides (stunning place when it’s dry, sunny and still – you can’t get a decent cream tea though!)
My favourite people…
And here’s what we’ve been up to all through this COVID business…. Life Under COVID
“Oh, I absolutely love the pictures! You are so talented, to have captured so much feeling, I’m quite emotional looking at them! Thank you so, so much.”– Rachel
If you are after a wedding photographer who covers Somerset, Bristol, Devon, Dorset and the rest of the UK then please get in touch – I’d love to hear from you!